MCP is the acronym of Microsoft certified professional. This certification broadly refers to the certifications in Microsoft. It also refers a particular candidate who has completed any exams within the certification program. This certification offers several certifications that are based on different technical expertise areas. They have been designed to the candidates who wish to implement Microsoft technology and also with products in an organization as a part of business solutions. This certification validates measurement of technical proficiency as well as expertise of a particular candidate. In order to obtain MCP certification, candidate must take up some examinations that are within the certification program.
The following are the benefits of the MCP certification to the candidates who hold their certification. They are:
1) In business enterprises, most widely used products are the Microsoft products and MCP certification will prove the expertise on the latest technologies of the Microsoft products.
2) Candidates who are holding their MCP certification will be given first priority and also in promotion level criteria.
3) This certification will be very helpful to the people who are entry level certified in related technology and also to upgrade their credentials in order to get recognition from the organization.
4) Generally, MCP certified candidates are hired easily as well as quickly as soon as they complete their certification. They are paid with more salary as well.
Job roles for MCP certification:
MCP certified candidates shall be hired in various fields and some of the job roles are:
1) In system ad network administration: the job roles in this field are systems administrator, systems engineer, information system administrator, network administrator, network analysts, technical consultant, technical support engineers etc.
2) In database administration: the job roles in this field are database analysts, database administrators, database developers etc.
3) In help desk as well as customer support: the job roles are PC support specialists, technical support specialists, customer support representatives and help desk technicians etc.
4) In web development and programming: software developer, software engineer, system analysts, web developer, software architect, application developer, programmer etc.
Mandatory test has to be taken related to a field that is selected by the candidate is required for getting this MCP certification.
Source by Alina Michael